Suicide Squad, an antihero film consists of death row super villains, who are fascinating, funny, and above all, have the most frustrating things.
Here are 10 facts you probably didn’t know about the Suicide Squad by TheMostAmazingTop10:
1. Jared Leto sent a dead rat to Margot Robbie.
He’s really into his character as ‘Joker’ when he sent a dead rat to Margot Robbie and other stuff to his co-stars.
2. The cast had an on-set therapist.
Director David Ayer hired an on set therapist in case the cast becomes too villainous.
3. One of the actors of Suicide Squad studied killers and cannibalism.
Killer Croc made sure he studied everything about his role.
4. The cast got matching tattoos.
The crew members of the film decided to have matching tattoos with all the tattooing equipment, courtesy of Margot Robbie.
5. 3 cast members of Suicide Squad had to partially shave their eyebrows.
Jay Hernandez, Jared Leto and Margot Robbie got eyebrows shaved for Suicide Squad.
6. Will Smith needed a couple of naps.
The actor needed several nap time to catch up with much younger ‘Suicide Squad’ co-stars.
7. Tom Hardy pulled out.
He was supposed to play the role of Rick Flag in the film. However, it was canceled due to scheduling issues with The Revenant.
8. The trailer of the film was leaked.
It was supposed to be shown in exclusive Comic-Con privilege, but unfortunately the video was recorded and was leaked online.
9. It’s the first super villain squad movie.
The movie is a group of DC super–villains hired for a government mission and they’re taking the chance to wipe their criminal records clean.
10. The movie was filmed in Toronto and Chicago.
It was primarily filmed on Ontario and took lots of major scenes in Downtown Toronto. While some of the extra scenes were taken in Chicago.